Archive for September, 2008
Posted in Writing, tagged affairs, amnesia, creative writing, divorce, Entertainment, Love, love story, marriage, memory, Post Modern, postmodern, postmodernism, relationships, science fiction, scientist, second person, short story, short story workshop, writer on September 24, 2008|
- Local Indie Duo Branches Out with Latest Album
- The San Antonio Spurs’ Keys to Victory over the Mavs in Round 1
- God Rests in Reason
- The 3rd Annual HIP Best Albums of the Year List
- Why My Brother Deserves “The Best Job in the World”
- Warning! Sparse Posting Ahead (Not REAL News really…)
- Albums From 2008 That I Really Enjoyed
F.Y.I.I encourage everyone to support any artist/band that I post on here by purchasing their albums, going to their concerts, and/or by any other means. The only reason they are on here is because I think their songs are examples of great music that people should be listening to and supporting. All music will be taken down immediately without delay upon request by the artist(s) and/or rightful representatives.
This is not a music blog. I just usually post a (by all personal accounts, "good") song or two with my posts. I also post about music from time to time...or...a lot. Okay, maybe this is a music blog in denial.
I don't profit in any way whatsoever from any product or artist links. Those are only there to provide more info for readers.
michaelisHIP @ gmail.com
around the world